Contacting Bruce Eckel
Before contacting me via email, there are some things you should know.
- If you have newsletter administrative questions, see the
Newsletter Administration Page.
- If you have seminar registration or administrative questions, contact
- I tend to get swamped with email, and generally with projects large and
small. Any message that requires anything other than a simple reply (that is, if
I don't know the answer already) will probably take a lot longer to reply to. If
you have technical questions about the Java language, please see the
Java question-answers area.
- If you send a message and don't get a reply for awhile, it doesn't mean I'm
ignoring you. Most likely you've asked some seemingly-innocuous question that
has thrown me for a loop. Since I can't answer it right away, it keeps sinking
into the pile while my subconscious tries to resolve it. Sometimes it's only
through persistent mining that I rediscover these lost emails; some people have
gotten replies months after they've sent their emails. I can only apologize for
this and try to explain the situation.
- If after all those warnings you're still game for an email, you can